Why should I be a member of SPCAL?
- By being a member of the Portuguese Society for Laboratory Animal Science (SPCAL), you can take advantage of the numerous courses, workshops and seminars organized and by SPCAL at reduced prices.
- Attending the SPCAL Meeting, as well as FELASA meetings, organized triennially, at a reduced cost for SPCAL members.
- Access to our discussion forum (forum [at] spcal.pt), for people working with laboratory animals, and used to share ideas, collaborations, etc.
- All SPCAL members have access to all relevant news on innovations or legislation in the area, whether through the site, the discussion forum, or via e-mail.
- SPCAL members may be given the possibility of being enrolled involved in international working groups, representing SPCAL.
- Access to student scholarships for participation in conferences