The Champalimaud Foundation is organising another edition of the Champalimaud Course on Laboratory Animal Science for Function A (+D) (former FELASA Category B) - Persons carrying out procedures on animals.
This course is held in English and it will have theoretical and practical components, with 4 important stages to recall::
- SPCAL Online Theoretical Course - Estimated online access from 11/Feb/2019 on.
- Mandatory complementary, presential sessions at the Champalimaud Centre for the Unknown (CCU) on 13/Feb (Public Outreach for all attendees; Zebrafish sessions for those registered for this species).
- Theoretical exam on 4 or 11 March 2019, 9-11 am, at the CCU (2 options, choose one)
- Practical Sessions at the CCU on 12-14/Mar for Rodents and on 19 - 20/Mar for Zebrafish (Provisional programme attached)
Only people attending (or previously approved on) the theoretical component will be admitted to the Practical Component
If you wish to attend this course, please register HERE. Registrations are open until 6 February 2019.
Note regarding species: You have the possibility of attending the course just for one species (Mouse/Rat OR zebra Fish), or for both
Please mind that:
- Cost is the same for either one or both species
- Certificate and DGAV Licence will match your option for species